Completely unrelated to Sylvie, but I guess not really, if you've been following this blog, you may recall me talking about Pablo in LA whose parents work in the music business. They were blogging about how they don't want to hear the words "I'm sorry" anymore which I can completely relate to. Instead they have asked everyone to spend 3 minutes a day thinking awesome positive things. I can relate. One of our friends, a cancer survivor, told us in the very beginning to ONLY THINK POSITIVE. This was reinforced by Sylvie's surgeon, Dr. Valda, multiple times. And now by Pablo's parents. I have a favor to ask.
For three minutes today and whenever you can, imagine that we are all joining hands and imagining Pablo at all his great life moments from mountain bike riding with his dad, rocking out at Coachella, surfing in Malibu, his first crush, first kiss, graduating high school, falling in love, attending college, you get it. Let's put positive thinking and all your prayers into full effect. I imagine making a fall pilgrimage to Anaheim to Disneyland, seeing our friends in Los Angeles and Sylvie and Pablo hanging out comparing their war wounds and all the incredibly cool things they've gotten to experience over the past year despite their having cancer and spending way too much time in their respective hospitals. Right now, of course, Pablo doesn't even know she exists, but that's not important. So three minutes. NOW.
(thanks)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment