I'm at a loss for words this morning.
Sylvie is about to go to school/camp. It's 'camping week.' She can't eat anything because unbeknownst to her, she has an MRI with anesthesia this afternoon. I already lined up Siobhan from the Children's Hospital to meet us and help keep Sylvie a little less crazy.
Michael talked to Dr. Harris yesterday; I talked to Dr. Valda. Surgery is scheduled for Tuesday afternoon and we need to pre-admissions testing I suppose whenever they call me. I'm going to try and do it today or tomorrow morning.
I talked to Jette's mom yesterday. I didn't want to call her at work and start a sobfest. But since she called me first, then it was okay! We talked about how when Dr. Harris told each of us respectively that he would dance at our daughter's weddings. I told her that I was too scared to ask Dr. Harris the other day if he'd still be dancing at Sylvie's wedding.
That being said, Sylvie is so much healthier right this very second and prepared to stage a fight against whatever the fuck is in her body BETTER now than in February.
Other than that, we really know very little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thinking of you guys everyday.
ReplyDeleteChristy
Going to try to get an appointment to donate in the morning.
ReplyDeleteAlways thinking about you,
Jodi