Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our daughter, Sylvie, was diagnosed with a rare form of liver cancer on 2/11/09. This blog follows our journey. We had the most glorious 3 months this fall when Sylvie regained her strength, confidence and wit. On Sunday 11/29/09, Princess Sylvie passed away following a mystery infection. We hoped this blog would have a fairy tale ending. We concluded, as we bid our tearful goodbyes to our beloved daughter, that she looked like a princess waiting for True Love's Kiss.
sending love
ReplyDeleteSuch a moving tribute so Sylvie. God's peace.
ReplyDeleteI have to say I discovered your blog last year on Mother's day. I cried for what felt like hours, getting to know this little princess that I would never be so blessed to meet. I still check in occasionally, and make sure you are ok. I will most likely never meet you either, but my heart bleeds for you. I have to say everytime I come back I am reminded how fragile we are, and how precious every moment is. I know that there is not one good thing that comes from your loss, but please know your story has changed my life forever and Sylvie will never be forgotten... even by someone who never met her.
ReplyDeleteMy love and tears go out to you.
-Erica
Concord, NH