Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our daughter, Sylvie, was diagnosed with a rare form of liver cancer on 2/11/09. This blog follows our journey. We had the most glorious 3 months this fall when Sylvie regained her strength, confidence and wit. On Sunday 11/29/09, Princess Sylvie passed away following a mystery infection. We hoped this blog would have a fairy tale ending. We concluded, as we bid our tearful goodbyes to our beloved daughter, that she looked like a princess waiting for True Love's Kiss.
Praying for your daughter
ReplyDeleteScott Rappaport
My heart hurts for all of you! We can't stop thinking about you and Sylvie. Our hearts and prayers go out to you at this very difficult time! Love, Margo.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear about your daughter sylvie she was a strong and brave girl who went though a lot of pain and suffering She is now with the angels in heaven and someday you will be with her again. My prayers and thoughts are with you all. Let me know when the services are.
ReplyDeleteour hearts break for you. sylvie and you are in our every prayer. we are here for you.
ReplyDeleteAudra, through my tears I am writing this...our thoughts and prayers are with you and Michael right now. Sylvie's strength and courage (and yours and Michael's) touched me and my family in a way that we will never ever forget. I am so grateful that I was able to play music for Sylvie and to hear her sing and watch her dance along with me. We are here for you.
ReplyDeletelove,
Suzi
Oh Audra, my heart bleeds right now. You and Michael are the strongest most amazing people I have ever known. I have no words that could even come close to easing your pain. I am here for you, anything you need, anything. I love you. Kerri B
ReplyDeleteLarry and I are sending you and your family our love. Love, Mindi
ReplyDeleteI will not pretend to know how you are feeling. But I am here, if you want someone to cry with for a while.
ReplyDeleteLove is immortal, - Liana
Sending my love to you, Michael and Princess Sylvie...way up high, watching over you! I love the three of you very much! Linder
ReplyDeletewe're both so saddened and shocked. there are no words. sending you all of our love and strength. xoxox jim & dana
ReplyDeleteThrough your blog I feel like I have come to know Sylvie and you. Audra, you have been so amazing - the strongest, best and most loving Mommy that ever a princess could have. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Michael and your families and especially with God's littlest angel princess today.
ReplyDeleteAudra and Michael I have no words to express how sorry i am to hear that Sylvie has moved on. I know she will be with you always in your heart and I feel blessed to have known her - she was and is a true angel. I love you - Janice
ReplyDeleteWhat can we say in such a horrible moment like this? We're not sure what is appropriate but please know that our hearts cry with you at the loss of your Sylvie. Although we never got to meet Sylvie, your blog and pictures brought her spunk, personality, and smile to life. Your and Sylvie's strength and determination are an inspiration to us all
ReplyDeleteLove
Michelle & Gerard
My heart is broken for you all. I'm sorry beyond words. There truly are no words other I continue to pray for you.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Marci
Audra & Michael,
ReplyDeleteOur hearts are absolutely broken and we are going to be here for you. We love you and we'll get through this together.
Sharmon, Paul, Nevada and Jette Simonetti
could you please let me know when the services are for sylvie my email address is csommo015@aol.com thank you
ReplyDeleteAudra and Michael,
ReplyDeleteWe are heart broken. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and Sylvie.
Love, Brooke and Todd
Audra and Michael,
ReplyDeleteWe are so so saddened...Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. Please let us know if we can do anything.
Love your neighbors,
Diane and Dave
Our hearts and prayers are with you. We're available for anything you might need -
ReplyDeletemuch love, Deb Steinbaum, Marc, Eli, and Benjamin Young
Audra & Michael,
ReplyDeleteWe're thinking of you during this difficult time. Sylvie will be greatly missed and always remembered.
Love,
Mike, Laura, Kate & Will
Audra and Michael,
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. My heart is breaking for you. Sylvie was an amazing, brave little girl and you are the greatest parents ever. She was so lucky to be your child. Your love and courage kept Sylvie going. Now, I hope that her memory and the joy that she gave you, will help you through this difficult time.
Love,
Maxine Wolf
So so sorry guys I cant freaking believe it. Life could be so brutal. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
ReplyDeleteLove jenny and peter milman
Oh Audra, when we heard this sad news, our hearts just broke in a million pieces. We can only imagine the grief you and your family are feeling. We hope that your wonderful memories of Sylvie carry you through this difficult time.
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for you, thinking good thoughts, and hoping that you find peace soon.
Love, Michele and Nick Cucci
Sylvie, you will always be a princess to us all. Through our tears we see your beautiful face. You have touched our hearts and we will always smile when thinking or speaking of you. Audra and Michael, you have our love and support always.
ReplyDeleteDavid and Erica
Audra,
ReplyDeleteMy heart is breaking for you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Claudia Sullivan
I am soooo sorry for your loss. You are correct; there are no words for the sadness and pain. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
ReplyDeleteMargaret Nachtigall
Audra, I am so terribly sorry for your loss. Will pray that some peace comes to your family.
ReplyDeleteKimberly Boley
Michael & Audra,
ReplyDeleteWe're so very sorry and deeply saddened by the loss of your precious Sylvie. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Carol & Jerry
Thoughts and prayers are with you...I'm so sorry for your loss. Words can't even express...
ReplyDeleteChristy
Audra and Michael,
ReplyDeleteYou're an inspiration to us all.
Love, Rome & Nina
Michael & Audra,
ReplyDeleteYou showed courage and strength the past 9 months that we could not imagine and for that we have admired you every day. This is absolutely beyond imagination and unfair beyond words. We pray that your courage and strength helps you through these days to come. Your little angel will always be with you and in all of our hearts.
Love always,
Scott, Michele & Molly Thomson
Audra and Michael,
ReplyDeleteScott and I were heart broken to hear of Princess Sylvie's passing. Your stregnth as parents is inspirational. Sylvie was a beautiful and brave little girl who had the ability to melt hearts where ever she went (even the hearts of a few fire fighters I know). We're thinking of you.
Cindy and Scott Noonan
audra, I cannot shut my computer.
ReplyDeleteI cannot get you and michael and of course sylvie out of my mind.
I just feel stuck in this time and place with you. I am so sorry that I was unable to come to the services and shiva.
I am so comforted to read the messages and outpouring of love from so many people that surround you and Michael, AND I am not surprised in the same breath that there is so much support for you at this time, as it is a reflection of the person that you are. I feel so honoured to be one of the people in your community at this time, and we won't let you down babe. Here for you always, chantal k
Dear Audra and Michael -
ReplyDeleteThere is never the right thing to say in this situation, other than please know that you have neighbors and friends who are praying for you during this very difficult time. We are here to help in any way you can.
Love, Kevin and Joanna Wagner
Audra and Micheal: words cannot be expressed in a way to show our feelings for the loss of your beloved daughter Sylvie . we pray for your peace and hope somehow you find comfort.
ReplyDeleteGod bless you and your families .
glenn and susie schiller
Did sylvie have the swine flu that made her die email me and let me know my email address is csommo015@aol.com
ReplyDeleteI bet you are really missing your princess sylvie Today has been a week since her passing. Everyday you must be thinking about her that she is in a better place with the angels in heaven. She must be seeing other angels just like her who is with her and guiding her and also keeping a close eye on her. She will be in your hearts at all times Now maybe you could have another baby and it may be a handsome little boy.
ReplyDeleteNow that Slyvie is gone. You and Michael don't have anymore stresses in your life like taking Slyvie to the HUMC every time she had a high fever or anymore tests or treatments. You must be relived from the stresses you had in those 9 months with her. That must of put a drain on you and Michael I am glad you are free from that now
ReplyDeletewhen was Sylvie's birthday was it in august?
ReplyDeleteSylvie's birthday IS May 12. If you could have seen her face light up at HUMC when she saw her friends, made art projects, brought presents and searched for her favorite book, it was not nearly so stressful for Sylvie. Now we have a new set of stresses that are totally uncurable and unfixable. I would gladly return to frequent trips to HUMC as you can imagine.
ReplyDeleteAudra and Michael.... I had no idea and just logged in to read your blog after 3 months of no contact or checking in.
ReplyDeleteA piece of my heart went with her.
Love pouring out to you in every direction.
-Britt